My Wife Used To Be Indecisive Now She's Just Not Sure (1 Viewer)

plumbomb

Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
Talked & talked about where to go for three weeks in June, it's up to me she says sound spent a week or so with maps bought the BordAtlas so it's off to Yepes & some for a few days then to Luxembough- Trier follow the river Mosel to Koblenz then who knows. Today The wife go's on to internet to buy dog food then I hear she likes the idea of Lake Garda or even Lake Constance !!! So i've wasted my time asking for advice from here & other forums BUT she still says it's up to me. Really :0

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
I can tell you a much greater tale of woe involving the wife. My wife has just tidied my garage / workshop !!!!! Can't find anything !! Can a worse fate befall any man ??

Have to say that that is bad, Mrs BB did shed 1 once.................never, ever again. I keep a Cobra in there now!:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
Talked & talked about where to go for three weeks in June, it's up to me she says sound spent a week or so with maps bought the BordAtlas so it's off to Yepes & some for a few days then to Luxembough- Trier follow the river Mosel to Koblenz then who knows. Today The wife go's on to internet to buy dog food then I hear she likes the idea of Lake Garda or even Lake Constance !!! So i've wasted my time asking for advice from here & other forums BUT she still says it's up to me. Really :0

You don't still fall for that old chestnut ? ;)

giphy.gif

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Wife mentioned that she has never seen wales so booked up sight near Snowdonia, intended to tour around. when mentioning the above plan taking the motorhome she then points out that she meant whales and Dolphins, hence hastily booked recent trip to USA missing Newbury show. Never can get it right.:cry::cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back