Nu Venture Junior - Retro Version! (1 Viewer)

Junior

Free Member
May 10, 2015
Darlington
Funster No
MH
small motorhome
Exp
A decade
Hi there,
Just bought a 1994 Nu Venture Junior on a Citroën C15d.
Anyone else have/had similar model?
Loving it. Driven him down to Bordeaux, France for about 90 days. Just been to La Rochelle for weekend to the 22nd Rencontre Nationale de 2CV Clubs de France. Junior was well photographed by the French there!
On the way back to Bordeaux called in to see JaG and funsters at the Twinlakes meet.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have hit the ground running with this motorhome, is this your first one?

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi there,
Just bought a 1994 Nu Venture Junior on a Citroën C15d.
Anyone else have/had similar model?
Loving it. Driven him down to Bordeaux, France for about 90 days. Just been to La Rochelle for weekend to the 22nd Rencontre Nationale de 2CV Clubs de France. Junior was well photographed by the French there!
On the way back to Bordeaux called in to see JaG and funsters at the Twinlakes meet.
This must be Sally's nu venture, looks a great little motorhome, can see the big smile on your face from here, hope to see you on s rally soon x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Welcome and yes our first van in 1988 was a Romahome on the C15...........the French love them and the record for visitors to ours was 5 and us two in the back at the same time:eek:............Had a wonderful time in it and was very sad to partex it. Had to get bigger for longer trips but it's never been as much fun! (You've got a toilet in your Nu Venture though......very posh..I won't say what we had in ours:D) (It was a bucket initially)
Good Luck and have a great time!(y)

OP
OP
Junior

Junior

Free Member
May 10, 2015
Darlington
Funster No
MH
small motorhome
Exp
A decade
Thanks for your comments. Yes, Weekenders, it's me!
Not my first motorhome, I've gone through the whole range from trailer tent via motorhome to American palace.
Settled on this in my retirement!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Junior

Junior

Free Member
May 10, 2015
Darlington
Funster No
MH
small motorhome
Exp
A decade
Managed to get in touch with the original owner and discovered Junior has done thousands of its miles through Europe! Great stuff!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back