Free Member
May 19, 2015
southport
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class B524g
Exp
Hi all
My Name is Russell I live in France in the Alps near to Evian and Geneva a long way from home but ave now settled in a different culture. I hope I can learn from experienced camper's so hope all have a nice summer season

OP
OP
R

Russell Dobson

Free Member
May 19, 2015
southport
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class B524g
Exp
Hi Tim
I know you will enjoy France please be patient though with the French drivers as they only indicate at last minute if at all!. Make certain you have the correct gas fittings unless you are LPG as they are different in Europe but are readily available here at supermarkets that sell gas.
I hope you have a good visit e-mail me as I can help if you need assistance with most issues that may arise
Russ

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi Tim
I know you will enjoy France please be patient though with the French drivers as they only indicate at last minute if at all!. Make certain you have the correct gas fittings unless you are LPG as they are different in Europe but are readily available here at supermarkets that sell gas.
I hope you have a good visit e-mail me as I can help if you need assistance with most issues that may arise
Russ

Thank you for the tips Russell it's much appreciated, if you can just teach me French by the 2nd that would be good:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back