Hi From Charlie In The Sunny Vale Of Evesham (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Hi I'm Charlie . I live in a wee village near to Evesham . I have not yet purchased a motor home and won't be doing so until I/we that is the wife and I get some advice and information on what to buy.

My wife is disabled but able to walk short distances and by that I do mean short. But at least for now wheelchair access is not required.

What I think we need is a nice 2 berth van with a fixed bed and a shower. I would like something nice to drive and have been browsing the internet looking at vans based on the later (2007 on) Transit Mk7 and the Peugeot/ Fiat from 2008 on.

Other than the base vehicle and the requirement for a fixed bed so the wife can get to take a lie down without the need to put up and dismantle I have little idea what I'm looking at.

I am ok with mechanics and know quite a bit about that side it's all the confusing numbers that.... Well confuse.

Anyway sorry for the rabbiting on and Hi

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and welcome to Fun.

Take your time, look at lots of Motorhomes. Sit in them, lie down in them, test shower room for size if not an actual shower!
You'll soon work out what you don't want, then take it from there.

Good luck.

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Hi and welcome to Fun.

Take your time, look at lots of Motorhomes. Sit in them, lie down in them, test shower room for size if not an actual shower!
You'll soon work out what you don't want, then take it from there.

Good luck.
Thanks for the advice.. You can bet we will be doing all of the above and quite a bit more. For us like everyone this is an expensive purchase so important we get it as right as we can

Thanks again !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back