Thankyou. (1 Viewer)

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I concur! Only just got back from putting the van to bed, now shattered, and a lot poorer than I was at the start of the weekend.
We all had a great time, and it was nice to put faces to names at last :D

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Would like to add our thanks as well today - we came for the day in the car and Sian made us very welcome at the Funster stand, thank you Fran for the coffee. Great to briefly meet @rangitira and @chrisgreen, went to Fun big marquee hoping to see @Jim but no-one around unfortunately. :smiley:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Would like to add our thanks as well today - we came for the day in the car and Sian made us very welcome at the Funster stand, thank you Fran for the coffee. Great to briefly meet @rangitira and @chrisgreen, went to Fun big marquee hoping to see @Jim but no-one around unfortunately. :smiley:

Many thanks @houdini it was good placing faces to Forum names
As for Young James! Sian's got this book, I think tis about painting? anyway! she 'ad 'im somewhers, We 'eard 'im singing one of they Engleburt songs !" Please release me " Well it sounded like that some 'ow
Don't know why 'ee wuz moaning? the book were about painting things "50 Shades ov Grey"

Funny these people that live in the savage wilds of Wales, inum?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back