LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Where would be without all the help of the funsters? Time and time I see how everyone all helps each other out. This week I have had andy63 give up his time to come and put in external filler point for LPG, fit a solar panel, extra 240 and 12v sockets...So thanks Andy and everyone else for all the helpful posts we all gain knowledge from.
PS Haggers and the kind mhf friend who gave mum the lights...they are now fitted and she is tickled pink

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Have to agree, it happens all the time sometimes astonishing in what Funsters do for one another often auietly without any fuss, I do think though by posting and getting to know your fellow funsters the help information and friendships that develop through Fun is amazing.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
And I forgot DavidG58 kindly went out his way to collect silver screens for me this week, so thanks to him too.
It seems we are always getting help rather than giving it but maybe one day we can help someone. :)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
It seems we are always getting help rather than giving it but maybe one day we can help someone. :)
What about all that food shopping you and Mum did for other Funsters, before heading for Chester Sandra? ;) (y)

The only problem for me is, I'm not always in a position to read the forums, so where someone local (ish) needed help, unless they sent me a PM or an email, I wouldn't know.
I just hope we can keep our forums friendly and helpful, and that they don't go down the same route FACTS has gone down. :(

Cheers for now,

Jock.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The Forum sorted out my gas problems here in Spain - I guess @Jim will be increasing my subs now as I have lost my no claims discount.

But I strongly endorse your view - this is a great community.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Nice post.

Could someone bung me £10k please as I want to buy a jet ski.

Cheers.
If you pm your bank details ,sort code etc; I will have my financial adviser, Chief Tabansi, make a payment in to the account .Unfortunately I am unable to transfer such a small amount so if you can return the excess to the attached account details..................:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::whistle::whistle: :)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
The number of times I've had my opinions on political topics set straight is marvellous - I'm now considering subscribing to the Daily Mail.

No, seriously though, there's a wealth of information available here on far more important stuff than politics - who needs Wikipedia? All power to the collective elbow.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Cannot help with the 10k but I do have a blow up dingy/boat with a new 2.5 hp Suzuki 4 stroke outboard going cheap -neither have ever been used (y) or been in water :D
terry

My wife has banned me from buying any more toys.

She says I need to grow up and start making provision for our retirement.

I said I would start once I had completed the whole of Medal of Honour on my Play Station.

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
[QUOTE="irnbru, post: 1420450, member: 26684"
It seems we are always getting help rather than giving it but maybe one day we can help someone. :)[/QUOTE]
I think what is so great about this forum and MHF family is everyone gives advice and help freely to those who need it without needing or expecting anything back. This surely is what life is all about. Thanks to anyone who has helped us so far. Long may it continue.

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Nice post.

Could someone bung me £10k please as I want to buy a jet ski.

Cheers.

The envelope is on its way, just one slight problem I had sealed the envelope forgetting to put the cheque in,:) anyway it's got a first class stamp on it, so if they haven't postmarked it, you could steam it off and use it again, now I'm going to have to buy some more envelopes as I've run out :whistle::rolleyes::giggler:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I have ben helped so many times by so many funsters if it's at times just pushing me back on track moral support with my depression.
to many other things all I can say is a big :cartoon:funsters your all stars
bill

I feel exactly the same way Bill. Couldn't put it any better.

Thank you one and all for all the help and support sent both on and off-line during some difficult times.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
When we tell other motorhomers about Motorhome Fun forum with all the help & friendship that members offer & about the Fun spirit & openess of the rallies there's that doubtful look on their face thinking that we are just trying to sell them something! It's the shared common interest, the desire to get out & enjoy life, the power of shared knowledge & the online & real life friendships that are formed that make it the best for us :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back