Free Member
Apr 17, 2012
bath
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
we were going to stay untill sunday evening but had to leave earlier due to andreas dad being taken into hospital, sorry we did not say bye to many people as we had to shoot off, but had a great time meeting old and new friends.
Only downside was picking up a flat tyre on the Way home .

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
We stayed for the Sunday evening with Geno Washington and the Ram Jam Band. I saw him last in 1967 on Royal Pier Southampton a whole year before I met Jackie. That is almost 50 years ago and I reckon he was as good last night as he was back then.

Pamelaaaaar and Catspyjamas (jane) thought so too, as they were 'goroovin' in the aisles. It was all over by 10.30 and because of the weather forecast the next day and us only living an hour away we decided to high-tail it out of there around 11.00 pm.

Sorry we didn't wait till the morning to say g'bye, but we too thoroughly enjoyed meeting many old names and new faces including tricky dicky (not Vicky) above and Ninovan (Chris and Di) who live less than three miles from us as the crow flies.

Lovely to meet Cruiser, and Swanseajack, Cliff&Ger, Mousy, Chippy, Viennese, TheonlySue, quickweh and all the others to numerous to mention and heartfelt thanks to Brisey and Pam, Dave and Polly for their hard work and of course Sian and Jim.

When the Elsan point closed for essential repairs we had to travel the entire camp ground to find a working one and bumped into another well known pair of funsters who are better known as Poppy 456 or something like that.

Lovely to meet you all...............Griff and Jackie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back