Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
South Bucks
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
This is my first post although I have been a subscriber for about 9 months. I don't have a vehicle yet but working on it. I am coming down to Newbury this evening and staying with my brother in a camper on site (he is a salesman for one of the manufacturers). I would like to meet some Funsters either this evening or tomorrow and I am wondering where you will be parked up. Can someone let me know how to find you please?

Best regards,

Keith.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Can't answer your question but welcome on board from the duck pond...........

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
This is my first post although I have been a subscriber for about 9 months. I don't have a vehicle yet but working on it. I am coming down to Newbury this evening and staying with my brother in a camper on site (he is a salesman for one of the manufacturers). I would like to meet some Funsters either this evening or tomorrow and I am wondering where you will be parked up. Can someone let me know how to find you please?

Best regards,

Keith.
Usually you just head for the bright yellow and blue FUN flags or ask a marshal

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome - and if you haven't found the Funsters by now you fail the entrance test.

On a more serious note, or what passes for one here, given you brother's job is the type of vehicle you will be buying a given? :):):)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hello & Welcome to fun, hope you manage to locate the funsters

:welc:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hi and welcome
flag_zpsb7060570.jpg
animated-gif-emoticons.jpg

Hope you have found them

OP
OP
B

Bimble

Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
South Bucks
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Welcome - and if you haven't found the Funsters by now you fail the entrance test.

On a more serious note, or what passes for one here, given you brother's job is the type of vehicle you will be buying a given? :):):)

OP
OP
B

Bimble

Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
South Bucks
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie

Oops! Yes I did find the centre of the universe but I foolishly arrived before Noon when very few Funsters had come out to play! Will be back tomorrow a more civilised hour so I will probably meet a few more people.

No, I will not be buying a vehicle from my brother, at least not a new one. Will have to see what comes in part -ex. I know the first MH I buy will be part of a learning curve until I work out what I really need so can't afford to make an expensive mistake.

Reactions: DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Oops! Yes I did find the centre of the universe but I foolishly arrived before Noon when very few Funsters had come out to play! Will be back tomorrow a more civilised hour so I will probably meet a few more people.

No, I will not be buying a vehicle from my brother, at least not a new one. Will have to see what comes in part -ex. I know the first MH I buy will be part of a learning curve until I work out what I really need so can't afford to make an expensive mistake.
Quite a few folk on here have admitted buying their first MH and then having to change it as it was wrong one for them.

Layout seems to be generally an important factor, fixed be or note, secure storage for push bikes etc etc, all things to be considered.

It is of course a subject endlessly discussed here so you will find no lack of information and opinion!

OP
OP
B

Bimble

Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
South Bucks
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks for your response. I have already spoken to two Funsters today and they both gave me useful advice. I will be asking a lot of questions for a while I think. Hope I don't bore anyone.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back