Buy a bongo (2 Viewers)

J

joan123

Deleted User
Hi all. I'm trying to find a Bongo for sale in Merseyside. Dealer or private. Can anyone reccomend a reputable dealer and give me some advice what to look out for. My budget will only stretch to a '95/'96
Thanx

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi all. I'm trying to find a Bongo for sale in Merseyside. Dealer or private. Can anyone reccomend a reputable dealer and give me some advice what to look out for. My budget will only stretch to a '95/'96
Thanx

Hi, try WHEELQUICK Enfield st, Wigan sorry, not got phone number.
Regards, Dave:thumb:
ps- they have good selection in of most years , just look for general condition and if poss go for long test drive- make sure it diesn't overheat- can be a problem. Also take someone with you who knows a bit about vehicles in general, so they can advise you.

Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Thanx

Hi Joan,

I have a Bongo, but I am down South and its £16995 ...............:Doh:

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
There are a number of s/h car dealers in Seabank Road,New Brighton,Wirral. They have had Bongos in from time to time. Also there is a motorhome dealers on Hoylake Road Moreton as you leave town towards Hoylake, on the right hand side by a garage,just before the traffic lights,who may have some. The directions are there because I can't remember the name.:Doh:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

joan123

Deleted User
Thanx guy's. Yes Bigfoot, I know where you mean for the dealers. I've been to the guy in Hoylake Road but he didn't have much in my pricerange. The ones on Seabank rd I pass everyday but haven't seen any Bongos, but thanx for you're help & I'll keep looking.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back