Another Aldi Garmin Sat Nav Offer. (1 Viewer)

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Not sure if this has been posted already but Aldi have the Garmin Nuvi 55 on offer this coming Sunday 10th May.

See

Broken Link Removed

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Get a Cheappie Chinese one, thoroughly tested and approved of, even by the Mrs Moo, she thinks it is so clever it gives her confidence in where I am driving. Some scary, hairy, crazy laid out, roads in Europe. :)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Good buy , I like my Garmin ..(y)

if out of stock..
Same offer in Currys ..
Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I've got a Garmin Nuvi 3598, cost about £250, so not a cheap Chinese one
Developed a fault after 8 months (says the cable is the wrong one and won't charge, even though its the original cable)
Returned it to Garmin and they replaced with a re-conditioned one (apparently its in their Terms and conditions)
The replacement one had the same fault - so returned this one too
The replacement for the replacement arrived today - and if this one doesn't work I'm wondering if I should request a refund from Amazon and buy a cheapie one off Ebay
We're off to Norway next week and can't afford to be without one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
I've got a Garmin Nuvi 3598, cost about £250, so not a cheap Chinese one
Developed a fault after 8 months (says the cable is the wrong one and won't charge, even though its the original cable)
Returned it to Garmin and they replaced with a re-conditioned one (apparently its in their Terms and conditions)
The replacement one had the same fault - so returned this one too
The replacement for the replacement arrived today - and if this one doesn't work I'm wondering if I should request a refund from Amazon and buy a cheapie one off Ebay
We're off to Norway next week and can't afford to be without one

Perhaps you might consider this Garmin offer from Aldi as the backup. I take two satnavs on longer trips, one a backup for the other. Mind you, nothing better than a good map in an emergency. :smiley:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back