Rally Chat New Details Re Southport (1 Viewer)

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Just to let you know that Sandra and Chris have had a lot of personal problems and they have decided that they can not put any time to the rally.

Graham and I have said that we will go ahead with the rally in June as planned and have asked Denise and Ernie to help us and they have said they will.

As you know we only have 1 month to go so please bear with us and we will do our best.
Most of the stuff is sorted now so watch this space and lets have a really good Rally.

Cheers

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534 (1994) - Hetty
Exp
Since 2014
Just to let you know that Sandra and Chris have had a lot of personal problems and they have decided that they can not put any time to the rally.

Graham and I have said that we will go ahead with the rally in June as planned and have asked Denise and Ernie to help us and they have said they will.

As you know we only have 1 month to go so please bear with us and we will do our best.
Most of the stuff is sorted now so watch this space and lets have a really good Rally.

Cheers

If you get stuck, just shout as I am local to you. Pretty tight on time but will help where possible

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
If you need any help we are around as well Shirl glad to help if you need it . CANT WAIT REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS XXX

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Sure it will be a great rally you are doing a smashing job with the organisation shout out for help needed it's a fun weekend for all including you two x

Sue & Eric

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Sure it will be a great rally you are doing a smashing job with the organisation shout out for help needed it's a fun weekend for all including you two x

Sue & Eric

I think you funster's are GREAT x
All the evening stuff is done, still waiting on the Swan Race details.
But have a couple of ideas for the day time.

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Spoke to Pleasureland last night still waiting on the Swan race (if they will allow it) but got the Go-karts again if interested at the same price of £4 (last years winner (Graham) is barred:giggler:)
Raffle prizes wanted please.
Table top sale outside the front row of vans again.
Full agenda to be posted soon:whew::whew:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
got the Go-karts again if interested at the same price of £4
What do you mean IF interested?? I wus robbed last year by some male driver ramming me into the side wall :swear:
Of course I'm having a go - put my name down now - please :winky:
Don't know about the swans tho' - I get sea sick at the sight of water :sicker:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back