Any Other Auto-sleeper County Suffolk Owners Out There :) (1 Viewer)

ghw2000

Free Member
May 11, 2015
Brighton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
8 years
Living in Brighton we are into our second year of proud ownership of our 2011 Auto-Sleeper County Suffolk.. named Gerald. This is our fourth motorhome having previously a Swift Kontiki (2004), brand new Autostream (2008), Autotrail Cheyenne (2008). We wanted to downsize having previously largish motorhomes and we moved to a home with a big driveway so for the first time we had our motorhome closeby rather than having to travel to storage yards at the back and beyond. This motorhome ticks every box and we love it to bits. Well built, a joy to drive, well designed, well built, streamlined, easy to maintain, economical and perfectly appointed for a couple and three diddy dogs... what more could you want.. at least we think so (lol). For the past couple of years with moving and the like we couldn't travel too much but now we're rearing to go and looking ahead to travel abroad once more in 2016.. or maybe just travel and see more of the UK. Travelling abroad with 3 dogs can be quite expensive. Touring here and we instantly save around £300+ and with no ferry another saving of £500 so mmmm?? if you have one of these fine motorhomes then drop us a line... I wonder how many were built?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Touring here and we instantly save around £300+ and with no ferry another saving of £500 so mmmm??

Hi and welcome.. I thought you came from Suffolk when I read the title :LOL:

we have two dogs, and yes pets passport cost money, but it's a 'one of' ..
we use the tunnel, which is not cheap but not £500 , and the cost is offset by the vast amount of cheap or free aires.. and cheaper diesel..

so how do you figure a saving of £800 ?

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
A few Suffolk owners on the Auto-sleeper owners forum (google it, it's free)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back