• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Kampa Travelpod Xl (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
image.jpg

Hi there! Selling this awning as I have a new one that is inflatable!
This is in excellent condition and has only been used twice. £100

Spots

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Reading
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgard
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi
What is the measurement of this Fiamma, model and will fit which Fiamma awning please?

OP
OP
Ockerron
Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Hiya! The bit that attaches to the Fiamma is 3 metres and attaches using a Kampa awning kit. We had to buy one (£20 online inc p&p) but it is not included with this awning as we need it for our new one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Which inflatable have you chosen @Gerri19 ? &, if I'm not being too nosey, why?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ockerron
Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Which inflatable have you chosen @Gerri19 ? &, if I'm not being too nosey, why?
We have chosen the Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen 2. Not nosey at all! We put the Kampa one up whilst in Somerset but weren't very happy about the fit. Went to Highbridge Caravans and saw this inflatable and fell in love. It fits brilliantly, goes up in seconds and is a very high quality fabric. So light inside too, which is a bonus. Can't wait to get away so we can use it again!

Reactions: CWH

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
We have chosen the Outdoor Revolution Movelite Oxygen 2. Not nosey at all! We put the Kampa one up whilst in Somerset but weren't very happy about the fit. Went to Highbridge Caravans and saw this inflatable and fell in love. It fits brilliantly, goes up in seconds and is a very high quality fabric. So light inside too, which is a bonus. Can't wait to get away so we can use it again!
This is the one we were shown at John's Cross when we went in for something else. I did rather like it. Nice to have a 'real life' recommendation though! Thanks Gerri. :)

OP
OP
Ockerron
Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
That looks smart.(y)
Thank you! I'm every salesman's dream as I always fall for the pitch, but in all honesty I really do think this is the DB's!! Only one drawback we have found so far.....getting the beggar back in the bag!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back