Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
The bank holiday weekend was a busy one for me as I was determined to get the book I was writing finished and today I finally got it published on Kindle and Kobo. Apple on the other hand has not got it yet as they are making it very difficult to register and I am still waiting for a reply from them.

The book is a combination of most of my blog entries along with extra material, thoughts and background. Whilst I had a lot of the material it has still taken many many hours to write, much to the annoyance of Ann who got very fed up with me doing nothing else. Then getting it formatted to suit Kindle and Apple has been an extremely painful experience. Never mind I have the correct formula now.

The book is called “Life on the road. Full time living in a motorhome. The first year” and can be purchased for £1.99 from Kindle by clicking here Life on the road: Full time living in a motorhome. The first year or from Kobo clicking here https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/life-on-the-road-1

If you do read it I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your comments.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Good luck with it, enjoyed your blog.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Well done.
So tell us more! Wet our appetite's. In general where did you go, what did you do?
I also have a friend who has spent a year away in their motorhome. Travelled in Europe, wintered in Italy and Greece. Really good blog. Also writing a novel.
Pete

OP
OP
phodetheus

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Well done.
So tell us more! Wet our appetite's. In general where did you go, what did you do?
I also have a friend who has spent a year away in their motorhome. Travelled in Europe, wintered in Italy and Greece. Really good blog. Also writing a novel.
Pete

It goes back a few months before we even thought of buying a MH with some of the influencing things. It covers our travels and disasters from scotland down to spain and back again. Pretty much most of the places in the blog with some extra bits in.

OP
OP
phodetheus

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Is it published in hardback? :)

Funny you should say that. Its possible (paper back though) to get that done BUT would be too expensive, would mean it would be £25 a copy.

If it helps a kindle has quite a hard back :)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Funny you should say that. Its possible (paper back though) to get that done BUT would be too expensive, would mean it would be £25 a copy.

If it helps a kindle has quite a hard back :)
I only ask because I like to fill my library bookshelves with hardbacks only. It's much easier to get at them with the ladder. (y)

OP
OP
phodetheus

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
For thise with iPads my book is finally available on the iBook store here Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back