Off To France (1 Viewer)

Jun 16, 2014
NOTTINGHAM
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Savannah
Exp
Almost a Newbie but not quite now.
Hi. We will be off to France in a week s time. Ferry booked for Tuesday pm and only sure destination is Twin Lakes for the Friday. Wondered if any more funsters will be on the move then? As this will be our first trip over in the MoHo.( Last time was as a tugger over 20 years ago.) Would welcome company.

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Have a great time, wish I was going instead of going to work, enjoy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
off to France in a week s time. Ferry booked for Tuesday pm
Hi Bertie, we are going over on 16th a bit after you, heading for Portugal and then back up through France probably calling at Twin Lakes for some fishing to see Jan and Garry (owners). I am sure you'll notice the difference and enjoy your trip.
for information Twin Lakes is 2 miles north of a village called Montendre at Soumeras on the D730

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi. We will be off to France in a week s time. Ferry booked for Tuesday pm and only sure destination is Twin Lakes for the Friday. Wondered if any more funsters will be on the move then? As this will be our first trip over in the MoHo.( Last time was as a tugger over 20 years ago.) Would welcome company.

Sorry ... will be coming from the opposite way so can't be on your side. If any problem I can help on the phone though. If you want my mobile phone number just PM me.... PM not status, no way for me to give my details to the whole world LOL !!! Go to INBOX on the toolbar, next to Alert, click on it and then onto Start a New Conversation...PM ready to be typed!
In any case, see you at Twin Lakes!

Amicalement
Frankie:)

OP
OP
bertiebasset
Jun 16, 2014
NOTTINGHAM
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Savannah
Exp
Almost a Newbie but not quite now.
Thanks for all these wonderful replies. Sure I won't have any problems, I used to drive 44 Tonner's over to Holland, Belgium and France with occasional Italy (Fiat factory (y)). Also have 8 weeks over there with only Twin Lakes planned. Oh the joys of retirement.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back