Hello All From A Long Time Lurker (1 Viewer)

gulfbluersr

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
Hello all, I've lurked on here for quite a while but never posted, I post quite a lot over on RVOC as we're RV'ers :mask::mask: We've been over to see all you funsters at a couple of meets and also met quite a few and enjoyed our meets so thought it's about time I posted up a hello on here so HELLO from Steve, Elaine, Alfie (our black and white Springer Spaniel) and Mollie (aka Mollie Monster our black and white Boston Terrier) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
waving.gif
Hello from us in Devon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

gulfbluersr

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
Big thanks for all the welcomes (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) looking forward to posting and meeting you all both on and off the forum, hopefully this year we'll get to some meets with you lot, we have joined you at a couple when we've been with RVOC we spent the night in the Tent of FUN on Saturday night in Peterborough and a couple of nights and a morning in the Tent of FUN in Chester a few weeks ago and a great time we had too (y)(y)(y)

OP
OP
G

gulfbluersr

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
Welcome . Ps can you post a pic of your monster please?
And being as you asked so nicely here it is......Our Beaver!!
These were at Cenarth Falls Mid Wales back in February when we took it for MOT spent the night in the carpark there next to the falls what a great place to wake up to in the morning!!
IMG_5245 (1024x768).jpg
IMG_5239 (1024x768).jpg

OP
OP
G

gulfbluersr

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
hel
images
lo and welcome

sorry, clicked on wrong image!!!
images

Well I like the 1st image :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I'm pretty sure we met you in Chester, we were walking around on the Saturday afternoon with Alfie and Mollie and you came across and said hello, then we saw you again in the big Tent of FUN in the night, we were being led astray by Alan and Loren along with Gerri and Ron Saturday afternoon and Saturday night :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
G

gulfbluersr

Free Member
Jan 18, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
:Eeek::crying:

.Now where do I hide.... :swear2:

Welcome Steve... :cheers::welc:

You wont be able abuse me here... :moon2:

I have got a friend on here... :wink::rofl:
OOOOhhhhhh how wrong you are Old Matey I'm sure I'll be able to abuse you here as well :LOL::LOL::LOL: You've no where to hide, not even moving house will let you hide away from me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And even if you 'A' friend on here I'm sure I will soon educate him or her to who you really are :sneaky::p:p:p:p:p

:dogthanks:
For the Welcome Mo looking forward to joining in with your posts on here :party2::party2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back