Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Delighted to say that the preliminary documents were signed just this week, and the new owners, Franc and Lisa, will be taking over on 1st July. They have been caravanners and then motorhomers, and are now RVers and members of RVOC, so you will be as welcome after June as you have always been here. Di and I are going to be on site for about a month to work with Franc and Lisa, after which we are retiring and moving into the village. We have loved every minute of our ten years at Parc Verger, and so many of our guests have become friends we wanted to stay local so that we can meet up again.

So there's an opportunity for you - if you are in France in July come on down and see us and meet the new owners. But after that keep coming - We've told Franc and Lisa all about our guests and they can't wait to meet you all.
Bob
www.parcverger.com

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Good luck in your retirement, Bob & Di... :clap2: :cheers::france:

And congratulations to Franc & Lisa... (y)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Congratulations Bob and Di..

seems like it were only yesterday you bought Parc Verger .. ten years already.. and seven years since we visited.. time passes so quickly..

good luck with retirement.. :)

Jim and Jan

B0001772.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Congratulations Bob & Di, we hope you enjoy your retirement.
It's also nice to know that we can call into Parc Verger and still be able to see you both.
Best wishes to you both,
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Happy happy times for our soon to be new neighbours, see you early June when we come back down to sign for our new house

All the best

Alan and Lynda

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Good luck in your retirement Bob and Di and look forward to visiting new owners of Parc Verger

Kath

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Very happy for you both! I have met you in some difficult circumstances (Steph had to be in a wheel chair, and she was quite depressed!) and you have been so helpful ...she hasn't forgotten either I can tell you! Nor all the dear friends we met there during our stay PenelopePitStop and Elamessa , to name but a few!!
I have come back a few times since and each time has been memorable. I wish to thank you very much for the warm welcome you gave me each time.
Have a wonderful retirement, and no doubt I will come back again to see all the old and new friends I have made during the last few years, and meet the new owners!!!
I wish you all the best for the coming years!

Affectueusement

Frankie(y)(y):):)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Read so many posts on Fun about Parc Verger but never did get to visit despite winning a free night in a competition on here a while back under my alias. :rolleyes: Nice to know it will still be there in safe hands and open to Funsters and others alike. Best of luck in your retirement. (y)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Good luck in your retirement .

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
Good luck in your retirement, Bob & Di.

Thanks also for all your help with our move to France-we couldn't have done it without you! :)

Pleased to say we hope to move to our new home in the Gironde at the end of May (but we've been advised that could be June or beyond!).

All the very best,

Roger, Sylvia & Rocco the dog.

:h:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well Bob and Di, from what I've read you have a great site and this summer would have been my earliest opportunity to see it.
Sorry I missed you as I won't get there now until next year, so best of luck in your retirement and I look forward to meeting Franc and Lisa.

You must have kept it quiet that the male Munchie is a regular visitor, mums the word. :lipssealed:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Never been to the site but maybe it's time I did may try to get there ASAP depends on my busy schedule lol btw wat is the pitch price

OP
OP
Parcverger

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Congratulations to you both, enjoy your retirement.(y)

Will the new owners still offer the 50% discount to Funsters?;)

Now there really is an optimist! Had a non-subscribing guest here recently and gave him a big fat 0% discount. You could ask Lisa, but I'd do that from a distance!!
Bob
www.parcverger.com

May 20, 2009
Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
Have a great retirement Bob and Di, it will be strange knowing you are not there any more, we had some wonderful times especially the sunday tipples:wine:. Hope the new owners keep up your high standards(y)
Love and best wishes in your retirement.

Steve & Sue
xxx

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
Congratulations on your retirement Bob & Di.

Very best wishes from Bob, Joanne, & Dave our whippet.

Regards to Freddy also(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back