Dave F

Free Member
Mar 14, 2015
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca 2001
Exp
The plastic fitting that the clutch cable fits in on top of my 2001 Ducato clutch pedal has broken off. Ebay has plenty of Ducato clutch pedals with the fitting to the rear, but none with the fitting on top. - I've tried a few breakers but no joy. One breaker told me there is a shortage of these cos the plastic clutch pedals are always breaking. An ebay dealer told me the pedal I want is hard to get hold of.

I've got just over a week till our booked holidays.

Any ideas how I can source a clutch pedal I'm devaststed.

Dave

Highwayman1

Free Member
May 9, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autohomes
Exp
Since 1980 on & off
Just checked e-bay and there is a company that appears to have what you want (?). Input - Fiat Ducato clutch pedal spring 94>02 models new. I`m not au fait with putting a link for you sorry.

OP
OP
Dave F

Dave F

Free Member
Mar 14, 2015
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca 2001
Exp
Thanks Highwayman but thats a pedal spring not a pedal!! I've exhausted ebay, all the pedals there are LHD with the hasp for the cable at the back, not the top :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Highwayman1

Free Member
May 9, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autohomes
Exp
Since 1980 on & off
Sorry misread but thought they may have other parts with the diagram shown.
Gonna have to change my name too as I am HWM 1 (One), and we do have a HWM who is senior on site to me thus avoiding confusion . `Jonny come lately` that I am :). Hope you manage to get the part - I know what it`s like to scour around for bits - 20 year old Boxer outside my door.

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Hi
Pic taken from above
Ie.... From behind clock cluster, clutch cable shown attached to TOP of pedal.
Not the same as yours, mate has maybe dozen boxer/Ducato/relays broken so may be able to help yet. Unfortunately I'm in Dublin tomorrow but can check on Thursday for you and if one suits I'll pop it in the mail from Northern Ireland to you.

image.jpg

OP
OP
Dave F

Dave F

Free Member
Mar 14, 2015
Wakefield
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca 2001
Exp
Hi
Pic taken from above
can check on Thursday for you and if one suits I'll pop it in the mail from Northern Ireland to you.
Thanks Jonkil, appreciate your help. - BUT I've managed to get one from gumtree. Hopefully being fitted today :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back