Feb 8, 2009
sherborne
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
6 months
::bigsmile:hello, im 0zzy. eventually able too post !! ho-ray
we have recently bought a burstner argoss and our 2nd trip is to france then on to spain.i am hoping to do some wild camping. I will post how we are doing.:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ozzy, looking forward to your posts:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
2nd trip is to france then on to spain.i am hoping to do some wild camping.

Not too wild - take care down the Med coast of Spain. Well take care everywhere but I've seen threads on low lifes from the French border due south.

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
We did a similar trip over 9 weeks last Autumn. In france we stayed on a mixture of sites, some aires and some car parks, particularly on the way back when almost all the sites were shut.

But in Spain we stuck to proper sites, too many horror stories about wildcamping in Spain for my taste, although I know a number of people do it. We spoke to someone whose van suffered an attempted break in whilst they were in it! The alarm went off and the culprits fled. We have also heard of people being moved on by the police in the middle of the night, and also then being stopped for drinking even though when they did they had no intention of driving.

That said, we had a super trip in spain, with no problems at all in the proper sites. Get an ACSI card and quite a few sites are quite cheap.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back