where to get good set of compact pans (1 Viewer)

dazzaandjay

Free Member
Mar 14, 2009
Sahorre, South France
Funster No
MH
Hymer b754
Exp
hi there all,
silly question I guess, but having looked around I don't seem to be able to find a nice set of pans, good non stick but ideally sit inside each other and handles detatch etc to keep it all nice and compact.

Anyone got good suggestions? I do like good non stick as hate scrubbing pans :)

Thanks in advance

Darren

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
TEFAL have a non-stick range that all fit inside each other and the handles swivel round to make a compact fit - the best (I'm told).

::bigsmile:
Keith

Upvote 0
J

jncrowe

Deleted User
I dont know what u want these pans for but we have a steamer from Instore (ive seen them in other places too) you can boil your spuds in the bottom ans the next two tiers
can be used for veggies etc they dont have long handles small c shaped handles
so they only use one ring on the hob and they dont take up much room to store away
atvb cath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We have the Tefal Compact pans and can recommend them from a few uses. A bit pricey but good quality so hopefully they'll last as long as the van.

Argos used to sell a 3 pan set, we got ours from Debenhams when they had 20% off in one of their sales.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Groundhog

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Since 2008
Tefal "Ingenio" are excellent and have a good range of pans.

Have a look here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbTf2Yk1qJw]YouTube - Tefal Ingenio Pot & Pan Range[/ame] in French but I'm sure you will get the gist of it.

If you are going to France you can get them in all the major supermarkets. Not cheap but good quality and not too heavy. More info on Tefal website Ingenio 4 - Non-Stick Cookware - Tefal.Com -

Happy shopping.

Upvote 0

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We bought a Double Skillet at Newark Show last year. Handles detach and all packs away into the box very neatly except for the glass lid - made a bag out of bubble warp to protect that.

Not cheap but very versatile and meets most of our needs - bought a cheap small pan from Tesco for the odd occasion when we need more.

Graham

Upvote 0

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:ROFLMAO: the steamers the way to go :thumb:cooks everything in one go and on one ring saving gas :thumb: Not the silly electric ones :winky:
terry

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

dazzaandjay

Free Member
Mar 14, 2009
Sahorre, South France
Funster No
MH
Hymer b754
Exp
many thanks

wow, many thanks for all the replies, great replies to, the steamer is a great idea, but of course cant really steam everything, so the tefal pans and a steamer seem the way to go :)

is there someway on this forum to have it email me when I receive a reply to a message :-( couldnt see it in my cp.

thanks again
D

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
wow, many thanks for all the replies, great replies to, the steamer is a great idea, but of course cant really steam everything, so the tefal pans and a steamer seem the way to go :)

is there someway on this forum to have it email me when I receive a reply to a message :-( couldnt see it in my cp.

thanks again
D

bit like steamed soup in a basket.....doesnt really work does it...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

thanks again
D

click userCP.

left hand side scroll to..."edit options"...click,

scroll to "Default thread subscription mode"

in the "do not subscribe" dropdown box change to "instant email notification"

job done. :thumb:

Upvote 0

staging lady

Free Member
Nov 12, 2007
North Wales in the Hills
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 years but caravan owner in past
Tefal "Ingenio" are excellent and have a good range of pans.

Have a look here [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbTf2Yk1qJw]YouTube - Tefal Ingenio Pot & Pan Range[/ame] in French but I'm sure you will get the gist of it.

If you are going to France you can get them in all the major supermarkets. Not cheap but good quality and not too heavy. More info on Tefal website Ingenio 4 - Non-Stick Cookware - Tefal.Com -

Happy shopping.[/QUOTE

I got the Tefal Ingenio set last summer at Auchan Dunkerque. The pans are great.
Just 2 things to watch for.
1. Before you pay at the till check all the pans are inside. I thought I was being smart getting a box of pans from the back, not the first to hand. When home in GB one pan was missing. I wrote and called Tefal UK . The customer service lady was most UNHELPFUL and gave me the brush off saying they were not sold in the UK.

The Supermarket manager lady at customer services I rang at Auchan was FANTASTIC. Straightaway she put the pan into the post for me, no quibbles and then mailed me to see if it had arrived!
2. Get the plastic lids when you see them. I left getting them till I got to Cite Europe supermarket. But all had sold out.
otherwise a great set of pans.
Lucille

Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Haven't a clue whether these are of any interest or any good for that matter, ask Darren, they are around the £20 mark.

• Heavy-duty steel
• Riveted, plated steel handle
• Non-stick surfaces
• Set includes: Frying pan 25 cm Ø, Kettle with lid (5.7 litres capacity), Sauce pan with lid (2.4 litres capacity)
• Detachable handle that fits to frying pan and sauce pan

Peter

COLEMAN FAMILY COOKSET
Link Removed

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread