caz144

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
grantham
Funster No
MH
C Class, LP
Exp
I joined last week, and asked about 365 days european cover, and got it sorted with help from the forum members.
I live in Grantham with my partner, we have a rapido (great van).

We are off to work in France for the summer, for Keycamp as couriers on a site in Argeles sur Mer.

I look forward to reading the posts while we are away (internet access allowing of course)
A bientot.
Carol

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We are off to work in France for the summer, for Keycamp as couriers on a site in Argeles sur Mer.
Carol

Sounds like a good plan. A good few years ago we did Bilbao->Barcelona->Argeles Plage. Wonderful trip, fond memories. A really lively town and loads to see without going many miles. You should enjoy it a lot apart from the whinging punters.

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Welcome Carol

Working for Keycamp is something my husband and I thought we might do in the future, when he has retired and inbetween travelling.

Can be bloody hardwork, specially in the heat, but I can imagine it could be great fun too.

Regards Pat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

caz144

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
grantham
Funster No
MH
C Class, LP
Exp
Sounds like a good plan. A good few years ago we did Bilbao->Barcelona->Argeles Plage. Wonderful trip, fond memories. A really lively town and loads to see without going many miles. You should enjoy it a lot apart from the whinging punters.

We did it last year too, at St Cast in Northern Brittany. You don't get too many 'wingeing punters' thank goodness, a few though who can lead you a merry dance.
But in Argeles we should get more sun than rain!!! and not as many overnighters!! so it has all got to be a bonus.
only 2 weeks to go before we head down the A1 to Dover.:Cool:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
But in Argeles we should get more sun than rain!!! and not as many overnighters!! so it has all got to be a bonus.

It's a long way down for "normal people" as opposed to MH super heroes, so you must be right.

I don't know if you know the area but when you get a day off on a sunny day Carcassone is a must.

>> only 2 weeks to go before we head down the A1 to Dover.:Cool:

We'll be there a day before you - two weeks today we hope to be deciding what to eat in St Maure.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back