SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
Can anyone help with regards to a weighbridge company between Dover and Whitstable (or in the Kent area) that also gives front and rear axle measurements? I'm currently abroad but will be looking to have the MH weighed on my return, I have used the Reich portable scales kindly loaned to me by a fellow funster in Benicarlo (thanks Ed) but want to confirm the readings.
Thanks, Paul

OP
OP
SMB

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Thanks Forestboy, I had phoned a couple of these but they didn't do both axles, just the gross weight. I thought I would see if anyone had personal knowledge of a weighbridge around this area as I might have the van uprated, also I need the separate weights for the correct tyre pressures :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Thanks Forestboy, I had phoned a couple of these but they didn't do both axles, just the gross weight. I thought I would see if anyone had personal knowledge of a weighbridge around this area as I might have the van uprated, also I need the separate weights for the correct tyre pressures :)

sounds odd..all you do is roll front axle on (take weight) roll all the van on (take weigh) drive off with rear axle on (take weight) :)

Reactions: SMB

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
A bit out of your way maybe, but when we lived in Tenterden I used ..
R Sternberg & Co.
Frenchay Farm
Reading Street
Tenterden
TN30 7DJ

Telephone: 01580 764988
Capacity: 50 tonnes
Plate size: 15 x 3m
Open: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. Other times by appointment.

It's on FB's list and they would let you weigh each axle and complete vehicle and so long as you don't need a print out only charge for one .

OP
OP
SMB

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
sounds odd..all you do is roll front axle on (take weight) roll all the van on (take weigh) drive off with rear axle on (take weight) :)
Thanks, I will ask if they can do that, never used a weighbridge before (y)

OP
OP
SMB

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
A bit out of your way maybe, but when we lived in Tenterden I used ..
R Sternberg & Co.
Frenchay Farm
Reading Street
Tenterden
TN30 7DJ

Telephone: 01580 764988
Capacity: 50 tonnes
Plate size: 15 x 3m
Open: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. Other times by appointment.

It's on FB's list and they would let you weigh each axle and complete vehicle and so long as you don't need a print out only charge for one .
Thanks for that, I will give them a call (y)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp

They may not print the axle weights for you just the gross. But as said just roll forward and backwards and take a note of the weights. It's no big deal honestly.

OP
OP
SMB

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp