Site close to Wurzberg (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2009
Saltdean, Brighton
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
22 years
Help please Funsters. Off to the 'Romantic Road" Germany on May 7th. First stop Luxembourg and on to WURZBERG. My original first choice site "Campingplatz Estenfeld" does not open until 15th May obviously to late for us! Does any Funster know of a site which is cycling distance (electric bike) to Wurzberg. Many Thanks.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Stellplatz Winzerhof Randersacker, Wurzburg. Lovely little aire, opposite the winery that the lady owns. Last year it was 6 euros. Cycle and walkable into the town.

OP
OP
Bollard
Aug 4, 2009
Saltdean, Brighton
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
22 years
Many thanks cliffhanger. I don't suppose you have GPS Co-ordinates, especially as you are my only suggestion! I tried searching the web but everything is in German . . . as you would expect, but I want to make sure it is the right one. Thank you cliffhanger.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Download camper contact.
If you buy it, about a fiver, you can use offline.great app.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We got it from the Bord Atlas book. We are currently in Spain and the book is at home. Were back on 28th so can let you know then. Sue's suggestion of camper contact app is a good one too. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
  1. Anton und Eva Schmachtenberger
  2. Wine Wholesaler and Importer
  3. Würzburger Straße 22, 97236 Randersacker, Germany
  4. +49 931 700502.
    Help please Funsters. Off to the 'Romantic Road" Germany on May 7th. First stop Luxembourg and on to WURZBERG. My original first choice site "Campingplatz Estenfeld" does not open until 15th May obviously to late for us! Does any Funster know of a site which is cycling distance (electric bike) to Wurzberg. Many Thanks.
    Just googled the site and got this if its any help. We are on our way now and should be at wurzberg in a few days. Weather is lovely. Don't know what I touched to make the numbers appear on each line. Just ignore

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back