Selling motorhome ( trade price ) (1 Viewer)

The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Funster No
Exp
3 years
Due to ill health I have to sell my 58 plate Karmann ontario 670 four berth motorhome. Made by euromobile see link Karmann Mobil Motorhomes | Colorado | Davis | Ontario | Colorado RS
I paid £51600k for it in Oct 08 I am looking to sell at the trade price I have to buy a static caravan asap so pm me if interested this van is winterised double floored silver in colour and only the price of a C I
Full Add to follow.
Sorry I can't upload photos at the moment but could email more if needed.

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I used to own a Karmann Mississippi and can vouch for the quality and finish.. it's built to a high standard from a respected German constructor .. being fully winterised this van is ideal for winter ski trips.. even the luton bed has hot air ducts under the mattress.. !

If I were looking for this class and size of van Karmann would be top of the list, good luck with your sale.

Jim

OP
OP
The Kar-Mann

The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Funster No
Exp
3 years
I used to own a Karmann Mississippi and can vouch for the quality and finish.. it's built to a high standard from a respected German constructor .. being fully winterised this van is ideal for winter ski trips.. even the luton bed has hot air ducts under the mattress.. !

If I were looking for this class and size of van Karmann would be top of the list, good luck with your sale.

Jim

Thanks I am only selling due to ill health I have tried to upload some photos to an album don't now if its worked yet.
It realy is a great van and at the price I'm looking for is a bargain.
Thanks Andrew:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back