petensue

Free Member
Nov 7, 2008
thorpe willoughby selby
Funster No
MH
c class r v
Exp
weve been in it 2yrs but a camper for20yrs petes been a mtrhomer since he was 5yr old .
hi were petensue were very new to this site n i find it hard to follow any help appreciated see you at newark we will be with runrig

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi petensue,welcome to mhf.we are brian and jo from oswestry.we also have a dutchmen dorado.we are going to newark as well.so we will probably chat again:thumb:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi there and welcome to MHF we are Lynn & Steve we will also be at Newark ,c u there

Ash:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi there,
About time too, have you found your funster no yet its on left hans side, will need that to book Peterbro
. Welcome to the FUN:loveyou:
Mick & Sheila

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi there,
About time too, have you found your funster no yet its on left hans side, will need that to book Peterbro
. Welcome to the FUN:loveyou:
Mick & Sheila

hi pete and sue,

when you book peterboro just enter your screen name where it asks for a membership number as its much easier for the meet organiser to tally names to bookings.......Bryan prefers this to members numbers

should meet you at newark.....im sure mick and sheila will intro us/me...i'll be on me own, AGAIN.:cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back