Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
have contacted cls to service the habitation area of my van so that it continues my warrenty but does anybody know if i really have to go to a fiat dealer and get the engine and other stuff serviced for the warrenty or do you just get it serviced after so many miles like a car
this is my first year at doing this so hopefully wont need to ask again next year
if i do need this doing does anybody know anywhere near nottingham or grantham that does this and what is the price for ths to be done
thankyou
paulus

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
no mate, you dont. (have to go to fiat that is)

you must use a VAT registered, preferably reputable, garage and any parts used......oil, filters, fluids ect must be the equivilent spec to fiats own parts.
best to use genuine parts anyway then no come back at all.

same applies to chassis warrenty.....ANY fiat main dealer can do warrenty repairs, if they want to is another matter.

im sure Geo can confirm this :thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
paulus the woodgnome

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
is the chassis part of the same service please don't tell me that there is another kind of service to be done as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rogerangie

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Funster No
servicing

I live in Cropwell Butler just outside Nottingham and have used BJ Leisure at Shelford for years with complete satisfaction for any work on my venerable Burstner. While he keeps me going I will stick with what I've got,it suites us. Give Pat a ring on 01159332645 / 07815906428. You will not be disapointed.
Just a very happy and satisfied customer

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
i went through the same process .last month as our van is one year old .
went to fiat in end it cost more but with all the problems with these cabs .
i had the water ingress sorted at same time and other warantee jobs carried out as-well
i don't like there cost but they do a good job and you do get a loan car for free if you want one .

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
is the chassis part of the same service please don't tell me that there is another kind of service to be done as well

No....dont panic, it the same service as your engine service.

'chassis' is just a term used for the fiat part of your van:thumb: same as 'mechanical'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back