Washed the van today......... got sunburnt! (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Spent over 6 hours outside cleaning and polishing the van.............. it looks lovely :)

Unlike me, I look like an anaemic tomato :eek: just a little red .........

Now I know we don't have much sun in Scotland normally........... but really!?! What is all this about?

I am going to have to get in some serious exposure to sun and daylight in readiness for next weeks start to our Italy trip :eek::eek::eek:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Nothing wrong with anaemic tomatoes Chocks.....until you get to Lido De Jessolo of course.....:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Have a great time in Italy, always wanted to go there.
I can guarantee rain in Scotland at the end of May.....I take it everywhere with me :D

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It's the rays of light coming from nicola sturgeon.

Montelbano is on the box at the moment - required viewing if you are going to Sicily.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
It's the rays of light coming from nicola sturgeon.

Montelbano is on the box at the moment - required viewing if you are going to Sicily.

Mrs BB is currently copying these episodes for when I get home. Despite loving the programme she still thinks we'll be murdered/kidnapped/hijacked/sold into slavery if we go there though!:D

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Spent over 6 hours outside cleaning and polishing the van.............. it looks lovely :)

Unlike me, I look like an anaemic tomato :eek: just a little red .........

Now I know we don't have much sun in Scotland normally........... but really!?! What is all this about?

I am going to have to get in some serious exposure to sun and daylight in readiness for next weeks start to our Italy trip :eek::eek::eek:

Are you taking theP. Cos im in England?Was it really that good?

Voyger1010

Free Member
Oct 25, 2013
UK
Funster No
I got to congratulate you and suggest medals are in order, Now you've practised ,when can you come and do mine and I'll gladly supply a sun lamp:)(y)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Nothing wrong with anaemic tomatoes Chocks.....until you get to Lido De Jessolo of course.....:D
Whose going to jesolo:notworthy: was my favourite destination when we did package tours, would love to go in the mh but always seems to be very costly, as opposed to when we first went , I was looking on the net for a cheap holiday and found jesolo the cheapest , think it cost £150 each half board , no idea where or what it was but simply loved it and went back many times, not at that price though , mind:(

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Haha......... as soon as the fog clears (that's more like it!) I'm out again to top up the tan whilst buffing up the areas I missed yesterday.....LOL

Oct 24, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
a class I think
Exp
10 months
Just thinking about cleaning Nell. Must remember where I put all the cleaning materials.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I have hidden al mine and as I am senile I cant remember where I put them. well that's what I told the boss.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I can guarantee rain in Scotland at the end of May.....I take it everywhere with me :D

@Jim we still need a "dislike" button!!!!

I got to congratulate you and suggest medals are in order, Now you've practised ,when can you come and do mine and I'll gladly supply a sun lamp:)(y)

Mine as well whilst you are busy......

Enjoy the sunshine whilst you can (lovely here today) as it's the summer.......

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
@Dave K , you may be a rain deity but I am a "snow queen". Whenever go to visit relatives in the USA it snows and snows and snows. Even Denver City Police once had in their bulletin that I was going to visit and the traffic police should be on snow alert - I arrived and it snowed 48 inches in 3 hours :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back