• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Stuff I'll Bring To Peterborough If Anyone Is Interested (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I've been having a clear out and found the items pictured. Happy to bring to Peterborough but not post as I haven't time at the moment.

1. Collapsible bucket from B&M (turquoise). Brand new, £3.99.

2. Unlocked Huawei E585 Wireless Modem (used). Originally sold by 3 but now unlocked for use on any network. Complete with mains charger plug & USB lead to charge from mains, PC or 12v adapter (not included). Full user manual and instruction cards. Fully charged battery. All that is needed for a WiFi hotspot to serve up to 5 devices is a SIM card. £10.

3. Monitor for use with SWCR70 wireless reversing camera. This was on our van when we bought it but removed when we had a full rear view camera system fitted. Note this is only the monitor with 12v power lead and visor mounting straps (no camera, transmitter or dash mount). The monitor has an AV input port. £20.

4. Five hand made pouches (3 leather and 2 suede). I made these when we used to do re-enactment and have now found that they are just the right size to slip a 7 inch Garmin Camper Sat Nav into to protect it when not in use (or, indeed, any other 7 inch tablet/screen). £10 each.
bucket.jpg Huawei E585.jpg monitor.jpg pouches.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back