Free Member
Apr 24, 2008
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
Coach Built low
Exp
SINCE 2008
I have been looking at some wind breakers called DandT, they do many sizes for motor homes and I was quite interested in the ones with a dog pen. They are very pricey compared
with others, but the makers claim they can withstand a 70MPH wind and had a video to prove it. I am seriously considering getting one but wondered if anyone else has knowledge of them. Grateful for any advice. Dave.::Doh:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
I have been looking at some wind breakers called DandT, they do many sizes for motor homes and I was quite interested in the ones with a dog pen. They are very pricey compared
with others, but the makers claim they can withstand a 70MPH wind and had a video to prove it. I am seriously considering getting one but wondered if anyone else has knowledge of them. Grateful for any advice. Dave.::Doh:

We looked long and hard at windbreaks last year, toyed with the idea of buying an Izabella, and was put off by the silly price. We bought a Dutch windbreak, recommended by Jim, and it has stood up to everything that has been thrown at it. It was still standing when awnings and windbreaks had blown away, so I can thoroughly recommend them. If you google dutch windbreak I am sure you will find them ok.

Ginny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back