scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Jim

Just a suggestion..

How about a home video forum or better still a members video album same as we have for photos.. ?

.. I'm sure there are lots of home video makers and with free hosting on YouTube it takes up little server space ..

What do others think ?

Cheers
Jim

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Whilst UTUBE is full of home videos, I am beginning to question the advisability of putting personal information online, once posted it is available to everyone for whatever use they wish. It is also there for ever, just deleting your copy is too late many others will already have downloaded it. Over a period of time even an amateur sleuth can put together sufficient information to steal your identity and whilst I don't have any cash to lose I'd hate to wake up one morning to massive debt. It is happening all the time why make life easy for these people. I must admit to being guilty of this too much information in too many places, it all adds up. The internet is great for information gathering but not about me.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Whilst UTUBE is full of home videos, I am beginning to question the advisability of putting personal information online, once posted it is available to everyone for whatever use they wish.

Valid comment, care should always be exercised when publishing on the web, be it picture, video, blog, personal information, forum posts or whatever, there are privacy settings on YouTube, you can select to have it Private..

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back