First overnighter in the MoHo (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2015
shropshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2014
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Well just got back from a 4 night stay at Rowan Park Cavavan Site in Bognor Regis.
It is with great thanks to this Motohome Fun site that we got most of it right first time out, this place is a mine of information.

The site was in a lovely position with lots of trees and open grass all around and the facilities were excellent. There was even a Lidl just over the road.

Have attached a few pics of Malc with Bodie the Beagle, one of our meals a la Lidl and we stopped on the way home for lunch at Birdlip overlooking Gloucestershire hills. We now know why everyone gets hooked on this now, sitting in our lounge eating a delicious lunch that did not cost silly motorway services prices and looking out on Gods country - brilliant.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Well just got back from a 4 night stay at Rowan Park Cavavan Site in Bognor Regis.

It is with great thanks to this Motohome Fun site that we got most of it right first time out, this place is a mine of information.

Come on then, tell us the bits that went wrong, that is what we really want to hear about :)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Perfick!! :clap2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Aw, you can see our house from that spot! It's beautiful. Just don't get caught there after dark! ;)

OP
OP
M & M
Jan 29, 2015
shropshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2014
Come on then, tell us the bits that went wrong, that is what we really want to hear about :)
Well the weather could have been warmer but it was March, will be getting a low wattage electric double hob for when we are on hook up and when funds are healthier we will get an awning for the better weather. One thing I can recommend is the microfibre towels we bought from Aldi - they really do work and take no time to dry.
I'm sure there will be time enough for things to go pear shaped the more we go away but you rest assured we will be on here asking for advice!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back