Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Hi Fidget
Yes, we have been around for a long time I'm afraid. After small tents, frame tents, a caravan, an ex-air-force ambulance, a high-top LT. VW ex-carpet sales van we bought the CRV. After many years we bought an Auto-Sleeper Palermo followed by a Burstner T660 which was stolen four weeks after buying it. The insurance paid for our present Dethleffs Advantage 6571. We are fairly new to Fun, having spent several years with MHF, where we have many friends and up to now have rallied with them. We enjoy rallies and Fun seem to have a much better choice.
What about yourselves, have you owned a variety of different vans? I am also mindful that every time you travel with your van, you must pay for an expensive sea crossing and there we are, moaning about the inconvenience of crossing the Channel.
Be happy!
Alan

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi like yourselves been mo/Hoing for many years (have a look at my moho album) yes you are right about cost of ferries on the island,I agree rallies with fun are very good, been to several always made welcome &,lovely bacon rolls for me ,not my better half as she's vegetarian .
We are off to cornwall next week to see 2 granddaughters + family plus a couple of other hols then sept off to Brittany.
Terry

OP
OP
rosalan
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Have fun in Cornwall. After Peterborough show (actually the day after) Rosalie (my wife) is having a new hip, so there will be a couple of months pause before we can set off to warmer places. The south is always attractive and we like to spend two or three months in Spain or Portugal but will have to wait and see how the operation goes first.
Enjoy all

Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hope all goes well with Rosalie 's op and recovery is quick also pain/discomfort is controlled, get well soon.
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back