Dave Newell - Leisure Vehicle Services (1 Viewer)

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
This week I bought:

A Cruise control supplied and fitted by our own Dave Newell and would like to thank all for the professional manner in the whole process.
On the drive back Telford to Plymouth made things a whole lot easier.

I would certainly recommend his services to all.

Many thanks

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
This week I bought:

A Cruise control supplied and fitted by our own Dave Newell and would like to thank all for the professional manner in the whole process.
On the drive back Telford to Plymouth made things a whole lot easier.

I would certainly recommend his services to all.

Many thanks
I can only agree with you. 100% Total professionalism, customer service and friendliness. (y)(y)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Why thank you all so much, good to know we hit the target for customer service :)

IrnBru, we're not "darn sarf" we're Midlands, its you that's up Norf :) and anyway you have a motorhome to travel don't you? Just include Telford in your route planning (there is even a very nice quiet adult only campsite just 1/4 mile away) ;-) .

D.

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
Why thank you all so much, good to know we hit the target for customer service :)

IrnBru, we're not "darn sarf" we're Midlands, its you that's up Norf :) and anyway you have a motorhome to travel don't you? Just include Telford in your route planning (there is even a very nice quiet adult only campsite just 1/4 mile away) ;-) .D.

Hi Dave, apparently your the bees knees,Flavor of the Month. :)
If possible, how much can you do me for a Cruse Control Kit for my 2007 Ducato 130 Multi Jet, with some dumed down fitting instructions, I have some tools (hammer an screwdriver, that I can use as a chisel), or maybe I'll get our auto electrician to fit it:whistle:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Hi Dave, apparently your the bees knees,Flavor of the Month. :)
If possible, how much can you do me for a Cruse Control Kit for my 2007 Ducato 130 Multi Jet, with some dumed down fitting instructions, I have some tools (hammer an screwdriver, that I can use as a chisel), or maybe I'll get our auto electrician to fit it:whistle:

Hi, I'm sorry but we don't do supply only on cruise control. This is simply because almost everyone who does a DIY install needs telephone support and I simply don't have the manpower to provide it. We can however do you a good deal on an installed system ;).

D.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Like the Sun? Anyway Dave and I habpve discussed this before lol he's up Norf

And BTW a BGB (bloody good bloke)

Yes we have discussed this before Edward and I am NOT oop Norf, I am in the MIDLANDS:).

You're not a bad chap yourself BTW;), whose turn is it to not buy the beers at Peterborough this year?:rolleyes:

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sinner

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 765
Exp
since 2011
Dave, just face it yer doon south :) do you do a wee funsters discount? I am looking to fit cruise control and would stop in on way to dover if the price was right ;))

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Well we're East of Shrewsbury and West of Wolverhampton and the WEST MIDLANDS show has been held at Shrewsbury for a lot of years so by my reckoning that makes us Midlands!

D.

sinner

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 765
Exp
since 2011
right my southern lad :)) FIAT 3.0 JTDM (160 bhp) 2008
also can you give me a price for reversing camera Bessacar p 765

I will need to look at the distance and how far out my way to see if its viable :(
I am up in Edinburgh.
cheers

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
When Dave put our reversing camera on we treated it as a mini-holiday and as the Stafford show was on that weekend as well we also took that in.

sinner

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 765
Exp
since 2011
When Dave put our reversing camera on we treated it as a mini-holiday and as the Stafford show was on that weekend as well we also took that in.

that sounds like a plan, puddleduck, once I get a price I will have a look at dates ;)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Just make sure you can put all your junk (essential stuff - sorry) well out of the way so Dave can get on to route cables etc.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back