Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
I popped down to Aldi today too. Caravan/MH covers, groundsheets, motorcycle bike covers (which can double as push bike covers allegedly ). There were also camping chairs and a few other bits n'bobs including the Garmin Sat-Nag.

Didn't seem to be too many takers for the above, but then what do you expect with the 'Cruise Set' of leafy, affluent Upminster!

As I had all of the above already, I came away with some shoes-cum slip-on trainers ( the sort that Cotton Traders do for 35 quid). These cost £12.99 - bargain. The bloke in the checkout next to me said, "They look comfy" and they are!

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Aldi today

19" TV, 12v, HD, usb etc. 3year guarantee ! Got one today. Not fired up yet

Also coming in on Sunday Leccy pump for tyres. Ring are crap blew up after one tyre, Michelin are crap, did three tyres then fell apart, so criticism is actual experience ! Friend has an ALDI and uses it regular so I will give one whirl. I may be a leccy pump Jonah ?

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Yep, bought a groundsheet! Bargain!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I bought some chemical toilet blue £4.99 not environment friendly but neither is my poo.

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We are out and about on our travels and thought we would pop in to an Aldi we were passing to have a look at the telly. Only one I could see was boxed in the cabinet. I asked a staff member if I could have a look at one. "I'll need to check with the manager" returns and tells us "no, it would break the security label" I explain I need to see it to make sure it will fit. Off he goes again and returns with the manager. "I can't open a box as it would break the seal and no one would want it then" I explain I need to know the size. He says it's on the box. I'm having fun by now. The store is busy. They are opening all the checkouts and he is starting to flap. " have you got a tape measure" I ask?. Off he does at a rate of knots and returs with one. I was going to borrow it to measure the cupboard it would go in ( have a tape measure in the Moho but was having fun ). He extends the tape measure and shows me the height and length. I ask how deep it is. It doesn't have that on the box he explains. "Does it have the mountings on the back for fitting to a wall bracket" I ask. He crumbles." Come to the office and I'll open one up" . We go , I seee it and buy it. It's working great. Still no sign of a security tag though so no reason not to open it.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
We bought one of the ground sheets last time they had them.. Well pleased.. They are identical to ones seen at subsequent MH shows for twice the price

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back