Auto trail Apache roof vents Help (2 Viewers)

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
Anybody know what make/size the wind up roof vent is in my 2009 Autotrail Apache 632 Bathroom ?

It has broken across the point where the 3 hinges screw on so need a new top bit . Wind up mechanism works ok . Any help would be appreciated . Regards Andy

OP
OP
Apache

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
Think it's prob 400 square. Whilst I was writing original post , 'er indoors was on other iPad and it looks like it could be a Remis 400 . On another forum there was much discussion about reliability of these and price of repair/ replacement. Many people have replaced with Dometic/Heki type with handle across the middle

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Apache

Apache

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
5 Years
Think it's prob 400 square. Whilst I was writing original post , 'er indoors was on other iPad and it looks like it could be a Remis 400 . On another forum there was much discussion about reliability of these and price of repair/ replacement. Many people have replaced with Dometic/Heki type with handle across the middle

It seems to make sense , they are a similar price to a new Remis and there's less to go wrong in the future

Nov 13, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
We have had the remis roof light in our apache replaced or repaired 5 times it is basically a rubbish design. The older roof light with the metal clips were much better and nothing much could go wrong with them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back