Quick release feet for Fiamma legs? (1 Viewer)

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
I'm sure I saw these advertised somewhere but can't find any reference to them.
They enable the legs to be folded up and the the awning retracted but stay in the ground without the pegs having to be removed so the awning can be erected swiftly again.

I'm certain they're not a Fiamma product, a third party one. Maybe I just dreamt them!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I'm sure I saw these advertised somewhere but can't find any reference to them.
They enable the legs to be folded up and the the awning retracted but stay in the ground without the pegs having to be removed so the awning can be erected swiftly again.

I'm certain they're not a Fiamma product, a third party one. Maybe I just dreamt them!
This is one design, but I have seen them in metal as well.

Broken Link Removed

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
If you're going to Newark show, there was a stall on there last year that sold these, probs there again this year. They were Aluminium plate.
That was me, and yes we will be there with them, we also sell them on Ebay. Broken Link Removed
image1354.jpg

OP
OP
Mack100

Mack100

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Thanks for the replies, the one I'm thinking of is more like the peggypegs in that the leg can be withdrawn and the re-attached without taking the the plate out of the ground.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When we were away last year Suggy had some he had made himself from aluminium plate. I bought a piece of plate whilst we were at Welland Steam Rally and made myself a set. Didn't take very long.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Bought a pair at the Lincoln show last year, haven't tried them in anger yet but did fit try them for fit on a site with hard standing, one word of warning they can buckle easily but being aluminium it's easy to re straiten again. (y)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Thanks for the replies, the one I'm thinking of is more like the peggypegs in that the leg can be withdrawn and the re-attached without taking the the plate out of the ground.

The ones I sell allow the leg to be withdrawn without removing the pegs, they are cheaper, made of laser cut aluminum so wont crack if hit with a hammer by mistake.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back