• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Electrobike, AS Bikes (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We are looking for 2 Electrobikes, preferably one should be the smaller model as I have to put both feet on the ground or I fall off!!

Any info please pm me.

Ginny

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Well done. Hope you have as much fun as we do on ours...... Well me really, Les keeps falling off hers! Watch out for the throttle as you dismount, if still switched on and you twist handlebar the bike will take off. So far Les has managed to get the bike to "mount" one of my awning poles ( now bent with a kink!) and also to ride up a shop front window on the coast in Belgium. I'm really not sure if riding the bikes on a canal tow path is such a good idea!!
Seriously, take care until you get use to them.

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Hi. I spoke to Peter at AS bikes when I saw him at the Exeter show on Saturday. He said the only place there seemed to be problems was in Mercia Spain where apparently they stop Brits for everything to help with the Taxes. Whatever the case if the law does change in this country then it won't be back dated on the older bikes. These bikes are both pedal assist and throttle only.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
It's easy enough to disable the throttle on the AS bikes. Peter will send you details of how to do it if you ask him.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back