Missing Child Alert seen J28 M1 (1 Viewer)

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
14 year old girl missing from home in Nottingham.
White, Petite, last seen wearing black leggings, t shirt and green coat with fur lined hood.
Reported possibly seen J28 of M1 today.

Any siting please call police. Her name is Charlotte Bainbridge.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
https://www.facebook.com/nottspolice

MISSING SCHOOLGIRL UPDATE
Here is the most recent picture of missing teen Charlotte Bainbridge.

A girl of a similar description to Charlotte has been reported as having been seen this morning at junction 28 of the M1.

We are very concerned for her welfare and need to find where she is.

If you have seen a girl in this area or have given a lift to a girl in this area then we would like to hear from you to make sure she is safe and well.

If you have any information please call 101.
--------------------------------------------------
Charlotte Bainbridge, 14, was only reported missing from her home in Chilwell at around 6am this morning but officers and family have concerns for her safety. She is believed to be on her own.
The 14-year old is described as white, of petite build with jaw line length hair, possibly tied-up. She is wearing black leggings, a t-shirt and a green coat with a fur-lined hood.
IF YOU SEE CHARLOTTE OR HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON HER WHEREABOUTS, PLEASE CALL NOTTINGHAMSHIRE POLICE ON 101 QUOTING INCIDENT 76 OF 10 MARCH 2015
11065926_826492437387924_6906837950297395714_n.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hollyberry

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Thanks for adding that. I just get the basic info come through to my phone as a missing child alert.
Know there's lots of Funsters out and about, and also many with cameras, so you never know.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
my nice drives a HGV truck between Doncaster and Nottingham I have forwarded it to her se hasn't seen any thing today but has told other drivers to keep a look out .
BILL

OP
OP
Hollyberry

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
my nice drives a HGV truck between Doncaster and Nottingham I have forwarded it to her se hasn't seen any thing today but has told other drivers to keep a look out .
BILL

:calig:

If anyone else can pass the info on, it all helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Good news
Found safe and well.

Broken Link Removed

A 14-year-old girl who was subject to a national alert after she went missing from her home in Nottingham has been found safe and well.

Nottinghamshire Police activated a UK-wide Child Rescue Alert after Charlotte Bainbridge went missing from her home in the Chilwell area.

Officers initially said a member of the public reported seeing a girl matching Charlotte's description near junction 28 of the M1 motorway, near Mansfield, but later confirmed it was in fact a different girl.

But a force spokesman tweeted: "Charlotte Bainbridge now safe and well at home. Thanks to all who helped promote our appeal."

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back