Auto watch alarm system (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Has anyone had any experience with the Autowatch 695 System?

We`ve had ours fitted to our 2013 Autotrail Apache from new 18mths ago, not had any issues with it until last weekend.

Opened the motorhome with the Fiat key fob, loaded the motorhome with soft furnishing.
Locked the system with a single press of the centre button on the Fiat key fob, 2 mins later Alarm goes off, checked doors etc all ok.
Re-locked motorhome, 2 mins alarm goes off, tried locking motorhome with two presses of the button (this isolates interior ultra-sonics) 2 mins alarm goes off.

If there is a door or exterior locker open you get an audible warning when trying to lock system so no worries there all ok, opened engine bonnet to check bonnet switch seems ok.

Finally managed to lock motorhome without alarm going off, shame is I don`t know what happened.

Today opened motorhome to sort some things and when I tried to lock up again alarm went off the same as before...Grrr

Tried several times before giving up and had to be content locking with door key.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
I have the same alarm fitted to my AT Comanche, had this happen once and it was the mating of the two contacts on the garage locker door which I had knocked during loading. Don't know if this helps.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I have had two systems from them (cant remember numbers) and they were spot on reliable. one had the sounder under bonnet replaced as a factory recall. would def use again, good value for money as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
robnchris
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
I have the same alarm fitted to my AT Comanche, had this happen once and it was the mating of the two contacts on the garage locker door which I had knocked during loading. Don't know if this helps.

Hi Thanks for that, checked all contacts and they are ok around less than 5 mm apart, I`m wondering if it might be the battery inside the habitation contacts but at 18mths old I`m clutching at straws.

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
If it is an Autowatch 695 ring Autowatch Technical on 0844 880 4987, as they make the system and are very helpful.

Autowatch are nothing to do with Autoarm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back