Creating a screenshot on an iPad (1 Viewer)

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
i had purchased a program called "toPDF" to creat PDFs files of web page receipts etc.
I had a problem "printing" a page to pdf and contacted their support. They suggested creating a screenshot of the page and creating a PDFs of the screenshot. The method is: click and hold the "home" button and click the switch on button. The resulting screenshot is saved in photos.
I thought it a useful tip and one I could not find in any manual.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Thanks for sharing - I was wondering how to do this. Cheers

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
i had purchased a program called "toPDF" to creat PDFs files of web page receipts etc.
I had a problem "printing" a page to pdf and contacted their support. They suggested creating a screenshot of the page and creating a PDFs of the screenshot. The method is: click and hold the "home" button and click the switch on button. The resulting screenshot is saved in photos.
I thought it a useful tip and one I could not find in any manual.
Same on iPhone John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks for sharing that(y)....had problems to start with as Siri kept asking me what I wanted to do when I pressed the home button but once I turned Siri off it was all Ok(y)

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Thanks for sharing that(y)....had problems to start with as Siri kept asking me what I wanted to do when I pressed the home button but once I turned Siri off it was all Ok(y)
Press the home and power button at the same time and siri won't pop up. Also you don't press and hold just a quick dab of both together.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Being a Mac, but not an iPad user, is it not possible to print from an iPad. On a Mac, one simply takes any file (document, image, web page etc.) then selects >print>pdf>save as pdf
The pdf option is in the bottom left of the screen and 'save as' appears as a drop-down.

upload_2015-3-10_11-9-14.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back