Motorhome hire....cleveland/North yorkshire (1 Viewer)

MJG1959

Free Member
Feb 14, 2015
Cleveland UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
I have dutifully used the search function so as not to arouse the 'use the search function' police but have been unable to ascertain an answer to my query.

So if they don't mind.

Can anyone recomend a MH hire company near to
Cleveland/North Yorkshire.?

Looking for a two berth only but realise that might not be possible. I have found a couple using google but a recomendation would be good.

Thanks....

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Here we go. (y) This should keep the 'search function police' happy. All you will need is a horse. :)

<Broken link removed>

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
The only company I can think of locally is Cleveland Motorhomes out at the airport. We've never bought/hired from them but have visited a few times when we were looking for vans and they seem friendly enough. They were helpful in giving us a value to work on when Asda smashed our Autoquest :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MJG1959

MJG1959

Free Member
Feb 14, 2015
Cleveland UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
The only company I can think of locally is Cleveland Motorhomes out at the airport. We've never bought/hired from them but have visited a few times when we were looking for vans and they seem friendly enough. They were helpful in giving us a value to work on when Asda smashed our Autoquest :)

Thanks for that we have visited them a few times now doing our research ref. a purchase but I hadn't realised they hire so that's uuseful thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back