Torremolinos - urgent ! (1 Viewer)

V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
Bryn & Rosemary [thesnail] are in Torremolinos on the 'Costa del Sol' . . or rather they were as the local council have started a 'blitz' thismorning on wild camping and moved every one . . . I just got an 'urgent' phone call from them asking me to post 'Does anyone know of any wild camping spots in that area ??

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
wild camping, awning out tables and chairs out is slowly being banned every where it seems, however merely parking for 24 hrs and sleeping in the van is allowed under Spanish law. Threads are on here including a document in English and Spanish to Prove your entitlement. (unless things have changed.)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Vic

Here is a link to my Google Map of Spanish aires and wild camping spots.

Google Maps

You can either give them the link or give them the GPS details from the spots..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
wild camping, awning out tables and chairs out is slowly being banned every where it seems, however merely parking for 24 hrs and sleeping in the van is allowed under Spanish law. Threads are on here including a document in English and Spanish to Prove your entitlement. (unless things have changed.)

rules dont need to change in spain Roger.......
looking at some other posts on here it appears the spanish gestapo/mafia (whatever) just choose to ignore national laws and implement their own as they please

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back