Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
I was thinking about booking Easter 31st Mar to 7th April at Kiko Park. Anyone there at the moment, been, going to, or any views opinions on it? Dave

markh

Free Member
Jun 4, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Lots
I was there in December, very cramped and we were on a serviced pitch, one restaurant on site ( for the marina) you'll need to speak Spanish, one very near offsite and very good ( English spoken) 10 mins on a bike to the supermarket, lovely beach, lovely staff but we felt it was a tatty site and a bit isolated, it gets awful reviews in season due to anyone on the beach wandering in and using the facilities, which they can

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
I was there in December, very cramped and we were on a serviced pitch, one restaurant on site ( for the marina) you'll need to speak Spanish, one very near offsite and very good ( English spoken) 10 mins on a bike to the supermarket, lovely beach, lovely staff but we felt it was a tatty site and a bit isolated, it gets awful reviews in season due to anyone on the beach wandering in and using the facilities, which they can

I think we might go to Ribemar instead, thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 9, 2013
Newbury
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
We called in at Kiko Park yesterday, had a walk around to look for a pitch - and left again. We are now at Rio Mar - it was recommended to us by another Funster. Again, the pitches are tight, but somehow it has a sort of rustic charm. The beach is beautiful, we had a smashing meal in the site restaurant yesterday, and this morning I was awoken by the bread van beeping it's horn - I bought the largest croissants I've ever seen.

Roxie

Sep 20, 2014
Luton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
8 years
We travelled down from Ribamar and stumbled across RioMar
It ticks all the boxes we have two small dogs well catered for with beach and we have the bar and restaurant for our pleasure

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
We travelled down from Ribamar and stumbled across RioMar
It ticks all the boxes we have two small dogs well catered for with beach and we have the bar and restaurant for our pleasure

Have they improved the unmade road into Ribamar? :rolleyes: We did Easter there two years ago and it stayed pretty quiet. Great when you walk through the treas and come across the sea. Enjoy RioMar!

Aug 31, 2009
Lot-et-Garonne, France
Funster No
MH
Changing
Exp
15 Years
We stayed in RioMar last year...good site, nice beach, large portions in restaurant as I recall. However pitches a bit tight...how long is your motorhome?

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Peter were
We stayed in RioMar last year...good site, nice beach, large portions in restaurant as I recall. However pitches a bit tight...how long is your motorhome?

Peter we're just 6m but have now booked into Ribemar for the week. Will probably visit RioMar later as we liked the beach also

Sep 20, 2014
Luton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
8 years
Peter
We have autosleeper Cotswold around 8 metres long and we are on comfortable

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun