Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
There is a company in Folkstone called Vacarious Books,who sell all the air de services books in English,France,Spain ,Portugal,Sweden ,Denmark ect ect.

If you look on line you can order them,£ 10 each but well worth it,as it can save you a lot of money,they all so do France's Passion, again well worth it , it's a lot for I year membership but all the places are free . Worth checking out. Eve

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
There is a company in Folkstone called Vacarious Books,who sell all the air de services books in English,France,Spain ,Portugal,Sweden ,Denmark ect ect.

If you look on line you can order them,£ 10 each but well worth it,as it can save you a lot of money,they all so do France's Passion, again well worth it , it's a lot for I year membership but all the places are free . Worth checking out. Eve
Yes indeed but it isn't ' all the aires ' there are many many more in the French book.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Yes indeed but it isn't ' all the aires ' there are many many more in the French book.

There are 3036 in All the Aires and 3300 in the French book - 264/33 is exactly 8% or 264/30.34 would be 8.7%. Bearing in mind the size of France, I doubt whether we'll ever miss the extra 264 ! LOL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chas17
Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
I believe the Vicarious Books, which I have always bought, and the French "All the Aires" complement each other and in any event both Vicarious books to give you all France coverage cost €29.99 from their website. I wasn't intending to start a battle - merely to offer a little information.

Eve

Free Member
Jan 29, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
20 years
I could be well out of date????, travelled for 20 years, half as full timer plus wild camper, but being a little grey haired old lady,who has lost her marbles on the way, I know nothing !:clap::tmi::roflmto::giggler::pinocchio:,so sorry if I have made a mistake:punch:, as I must admit,have my favourites, and not up to date with a lot of modern tec!!, it's just very handy to keep the books in the van.:drink:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
If anyone is interested you can buy on line the aires de service camping car directory issued with the magazine " Le Monde du Camping Car" via this web site. Cost is €9.90 plus postage. A bit expensive when you add the postage but it gives you access before you travel. 3300 aires plus a 28 page atlas

http://boutique.editions-lariviere.fr/site/liste-guide-le-monde-du-camping-car-9-18-18.html

excellent post.. and a great book.. thanks..

I usually buy in France.. now I can do before we leave.. (y)

oh.. and far better than 'Some' of the Aires Book ..:rolleyes:

buy the original and best .. you know it makes sense.. :cool:

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
If anyone is interested you can buy on line the aires de service camping car directory issued with the magazine " Le Monde du Camping Car" via this web site. Cost is €9.90 plus postage. A bit expensive when you add the postage but it gives you access before you travel. 3300 aires plus a 28 page atlas

http://boutique.editions-lariviere.fr/site/liste-guide-le-monde-du-camping-car-9-18-18.html

I'm interested in this but going to website I don't speak French and don't know what to put in the drop down box for the UK for postage.

John.

OP
OP
Chas17
Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
When you get into the website you should highlight "commander" then "pays de livraison" drop down and scroll down to "royaume uni". Then "valider et continuer" should take you the order page. Fill in your Email, highlight "nouveau client". Valider et continuer should take you the create your account page. Fill in your details then the next page is to pay. Send me a message if you have any problems

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
When you get into the website you should highlight "commander" then "pays de livraison" drop down and scroll down to "royaume uni". Then "valider et continuer" should take you the order page. Fill in your Email, highlight "nouveau client". Valider et continuer should take you the create your account page. Fill in your details then the next page is to pay. Send me a message if you have any problems
What a super reply :) very easy to follow instructions for anyone who doesn't speak French :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back