PLANNING YOUR MOTORHOME YEAR AT A GLANCE (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
image.jpg
Now I now some of our more techi funsters may say how twee you can do spread sheets etc., but I'm not that computer savvy.

So what I have done is got one of those free calanders you get free from companies or magazines, ripped the months out selotaped them together, result we can see at a glance where we are and what rally's /meets we have booked in, also a good record at the end of the year of what and where.

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Only problem is, I don't where I'm going tomorrow never mind months ahead(n)

We tend to have a few rally's booked so it helps us plan our trips good to be a free spirit and book nothing though. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Might this be an idea for our esteemed Leader – some kind of re-usable, laminated Fun planner…perhaps incorporating some of the excellent ‘photos of the day’…?
Just a thought... :think:
He does have some sort of journal already, not looked at it in detail but maybe there's some sort of planner in that.

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
5 years but still learning
Hi

Our HP printer has a calendar print function. This allows selecting a month and printing it out, no need to even switch the PC on just a few presses on the keys, most printers are capable of this, printed out all of 2015 and its filling nicely

Adrian

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Now I now some of our more techi funsters may say how twee you can do spread sheets etc

not from me..

I do use the Google calendar.. it syncs with all devices and you can set email, and or text message alerts for each event or task.. and can be shared with your spouse or whoever.. they can also be given permission to add their events, thereby avoiding clashes..

but I do love a paper wall chart .. or year planner... just as I love paper maps.. so it's not a case of 'either or' but both.. (y)

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Carol, we keep a planner on the wall in the kitchen, as well as on google. We would be lost without the paper version. Instant 'can we do it' check, never bothered when we were working!

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
yep its a good old fashioned planner for us too.but I do have our 2015 trips on my i-phone under notes(y) that's if we ever get our motorhome.
Brian & Jo

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Only problem is, I don't where I'm going tomorrow never mind months ahead(n)
Me too, Carol. I also put little yellow stick its for the meets and rallies that I am not down for so should I decide last minute I can glance at what going on ... plus put little reminders on the ones I am going to .... eg. Chester .. Note: don't give Carol an Easter egg cos she on a diet and will kill you. :)

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
@movan I'll bring @Carol an easter egg, she can watch me eat it,:):):whistle: