how do you clean the streaks formed on the decals on the sides of my motorhome (1 Viewer)

Angelwitch

Free Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hornsea
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2014
I bought the 'pink' motorhome cleaner ordered from Amazon was very good ,but then need to replace the 'finish' so that future streaks 'run off' and dont stick. So i then bought the 3 point waxing system also from Amazon.Granted the whole process took me 4 hours but it now looks like a brand new van ,replaced burnt off calories with wine and curry :)

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
RTF remover, autoglym trade range.
Spray on neat with trigger sprayer, leave on for 10 mins and power wash off. Superb stuff.

(RTF = Road Traffic Film) remover

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Ouch using some of the cleaners suggested will result in taking all the colour out of the graphics. Please remember that each time you use any black streak remover or TFR you are removing any protection your van surface has. If you don't put some protection back and then repeatedly use these aggressive products you will end up with permenant black streaks.

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Just for the record and to allay any fears on this product...i swear by all the stuff the sell.

A ready to use 10:1 diluted version of Fenwick's cleaner. Simply spray on, leave for 30 seconds to a minute and wipe off! Fenwicks black streak remover is biodegradable and contains no acids, abrasives, caustics or solvents.This product out performs other products on the market for activity, biodegradability and the fact that it does not contain any harmful ingredients (that's why there is no hazard-warning symbol!). The best thing about it is that it works! You are guaranteed to be satisfied by the results!

• No mixing/diluting required
  • 1 litre Trigger spray bottle

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back