Free Member
Feb 16, 2015
south wales
Funster No
MH
autocruise starspirit
Exp
1 year
hi all, i have a autocruise starspirit 2004 model two berth . does anyone know what make of awning would be suitable, i require it for extra sleeping for two grandchildren. thanks for any info.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello and welcome to the forum. Can't help you with the awning , but I'm sure someone will come along that knows.

Upvote 0

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
hi all, i have a autocruise starspirit 2004 model two berth . does anyone know what make of awning would be suitable, i require it for extra sleeping for two grandchildren. thanks for any info.

If this is the same as yours you'll see the awning that's fitted
Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Y

yorkiegirl

Free Member
Feb 16, 2015
south wales
Funster No
MH
autocruise starspirit
Exp
1 year
Thank you for above answers, but what I really wanted was , if anyone had the same motorhome and had a awning that suited, as the awnings ive researched look like they will interfere with the door opening. Thanks anyway off to caravan and motorhome show in the morning might get the answers there.

Upvote 0

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
The Starspirit doesn't lend itself easily to a "privacy room" awning as you say the door is in the wrong place. We used wind blocker shades but hardly suitable for sleeping in.
our%20pitch-XL.jpg

What you really want is a drive away awning.
Example Broken Link Removed

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Y

yorkiegirl

Free Member
Feb 16, 2015
south wales
Funster No
MH
autocruise starspirit
Exp
1 year
Thank you for reply, that is the one i really wanted, but still unsure if the door will rub or not , as you said door in wrong place. Hope we can get the information at the show. thank you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thank you for reply, that is the one i really wanted, but still unsure if the door will rub or not , as you said door in wrong place. Hope we can get the information at the show. thank you.

here is our Movelite XL in snowy weather.. and yes your door may rub.. I fitted a door wheel on the top edge of the door to prevent it catching.

also fitted an awning rail at the correct height to get a good snug fit.. otherwise it's throw over the roof ropes..

DSC_5920.jpg

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back