LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Just delivered the Van Bitz exhibition unit onto our stand, and thought that some of you may like to see what it's like before the show. Shell stands, have to be built round the edges and stands like ours, so there is nothing we can do now till tomorrow having driven in at our appointed time of 11:00

Off to the campsite now for a spot of lunch and watch the rugby this afternoon

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
looking great. have a great time. but don't miss the rugby.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
On the site, Fresh water hook up, 16 amp electric, fully serviced for black and grey water and 1st Stella poured so a couple of emails then the rugby ;-)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hope you have a successful show Eddie(y)
Brian & Jo

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Sounds perfect! Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Unfortunately Ron and I don't have name badges yet but will definitely say hi as we could do with some of your expert advice re solar panels and batteries! :D

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Sounds perfect! Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday. Unfortunately Ron and I don't have name badges yet but will definitely say hi as we could do with some of your expert advice re solar panels and batteries! :D
Rugby girls get better deals as well (y)

OP
OP
eddie

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Also you took on those FB dicks that were complaining slagging off MHFun so you'll probably get Hot Chocolate as well! lol

Lindacarole

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta Van
Exp
Now a year !
Ooo we don't have name badges either, but as Gerri says above, we also need advice on solar panels and batteries! See you thursday.
LC

celcat

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Can't make it due to cr*p off duty but can a) highly recommend your work!(and lovely campsite to stay at) b) have got up early after night shift to watch the rugby!

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
@eddievanbitz spent almost an hour educating 'nim-no' me about solar at one show. Top bloke! Needless to say that afterwards, I later availed myself of his mobile service and had a panel fitted at my home.

Great service and quality.
Good luck at the show Ed.

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We're going Saturday, I know it is not the best day due to being more crowded but it's the only day we can make it. I don't think I need anything this year, but we said that last October and ended up getting a new Avtex from Eddie. I might consider the Tyrepals especially if there is a deal going. We will have our badges on so if you see us say hello............Derek & Audrey.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We're going Saturday, I know it is not the best day due to being more crowded but it's the only day we can make it. I don't think I need anything this year, but we said that last October and ended up getting a new Avtex from Eddie. I might consider the Tyrepals especially if there is a deal going. We will have our badges on so if you see us say hello............Derek & Audrey.
Please let us know on here if any show offers especially Tyrepal (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back