Rally [Aug 6, 2015] Bristol Balloon Fiesta Funster Rally. (Brsitol) (2 Viewers)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,
this is now the official 2015 Bristol Balloon Fiesta FUNSTER rally thread.
:party2:
Below is the list of Funsters who have sent in their booking forms, received their confirmations and who are attending the fun packed soiree.
To repeat the dates - Thursday 6th August to Monday 10th August, the 6th being the first night and the 9th being the last - we have to leave the site by 1pm on the 10th (Monday). You can of course book any dates within this range to get involved in the mayhem,,,,,, sorry, civilised and creative weekend.::bigsmile:

Please let me know when you have received your confirmations from Terry :notworthy2:and I will update the list.

Here we go, list updated - this is the OFFICIAL LIST.
So Far Confirmed - with email confirmation received from Terry :notworthy2:(Venue organiser).
Red listed below have given names, dates & van info details as requested.

1 - Billy 23
2 - Grumpy old git
3 - Trikeman
4 - Mousy
5 - Rob1Chelsea1
6 - Debs
7 - DavidG58
8 - Bertrum
9 - Taran_Las
10 - Cliffandger
11 - Panner
12 - Tucano Two.
13 - Masman
14 - Petethemover
15 - Wombles
16 - Chippy63
17 - Badknee
18 - Silkcut1105
19 - Mitzimad
20 - Traveller_HA5_3DOM
21 - G1YDQ
22 - Bootneck
23 - Johnboscoirl

24 - JudyKeith
25 - Snailtrailer
26 - Tootles
27 - rsloper
28 - currynutter
29 - Wayaye Wires
30 - Popeye
31 - LaMB
32 - Bertiebasset
33 - Wizzer59
34 - Chipy210
35 - LilacMoss
36 - Movan (bless her)
37 - Caleta42.

ALL SPACES NOW FILLED AND UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY MORE BOOKINGS!

Funster reserve list - (for anyone who has booked and received confirmation from Terry). The confirmed reserves below will be offered a space in the Funster rally area if any Funster on the above list is unable to attend OR should we be able to secure any additional pitches - however, this cannot be guaranteed.
Reserves.
1 -

..............................................................................................................................................
Tessntim (confirmation not received - assumed not attending - places re-advertised)
sianietheone (confirmation not received - assumed not attending - places re-advertised)

Regards,

Trikeman.:cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Are we all done and finished - the booking in here?
Are there any more Funsters that have sent in booking forms and have not yet received the confirmations from Terry?
Are there any more Funsters that want to join us on this merry soiree' of many balloons?

I mentioned to Terry :notworthy2: to try to keep the places open for additional Funsters to the very last, however he is getting bombarded with non-Funster booking forms now - I don't think it will be long before I will be asked if is this every Funster that wants to get booked in.

We can let this run as far as possible - however, recommendations are the old cliché, 'book early to avoid disappointment'.:crying:

Regards,

Trikeman.:cheers:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
For anyone who is thinking about joining our jolly bunch of Funsters here is the original thread for all info. http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/bristol-ballon-festival-interest-potential-rally.101689/
Details about Balloon Fiesta here http://www.bristolballoonfiesta.co.uk
Link for booking is Link Removed
Good value from £12 a night with toilets, showers, clubhouse with bar & a short walk across a golf course to the Balloon Festival which is free entry (y) Lots to see & do too whether you book just for one night or the whole rally. You will be sure of a friendly welcome - have met a few of the other Funsters so sure a good time will be had by all :) Would especially encourage members who have never attended a rally before so you can see what all the fuss is about!

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
I have only ever done one rally and that was a 'fruitcakes', good fun, so looking forward to the 'fun' rally now, particularly as I have always wanted to see the Balloon Fiesta.
Roll on August, hoping I still have the van then :(

Norman.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
We haven't done a rally yet either :D

Although we are booked in for Lord Sir Old-Mo's meet at Weymouth, then going straight onto Jez & Lin's rally in Corfe. These are the last two weeks in June so should have these under our belt by the time Bristol rolls around (y)

If people want to try the Balloon Fiesta then this will be a great opportunity :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
And don't forget, close to the lovely Bristol as well :)

And....... the fantastic Bristol Zoo just a brisk walk across the spectacular Clifton suspension bridge :Eeek: designed and built by Isambard Kingdom Brunel :notworthy2:and the beautiful SS Great Britain.

It truly is a fantastic place, great shopping a short bus ride away to Cabot Circus, down on the harbourside - great eateries plus a good MTB trail system in Aston Court,,,,, even a golf course (for the more energetic). :laughing:

Regards,

Trikeman. :wink:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Does anyone know what other groups are having rallies at Cotham Park? Perhaps we can have a big pile of Motorhome Fun cards so once we get chatting in the bar we can convert a few to Fun:giggle:

scottie

Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
I have put my name down for the bristol balloon rally, how do I pay for itplease.

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
theres a link on first page cotham rfc print of form send it with cheque and u will have an email conformation u print that off and take it with u to enjoy the balloon fest ,hope this helps

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I have put my name down for the bristol balloon rally, how do I pay for itplease.
Welcome! Think that's 18 lots of us now (y) As Silkcut1105 mentioned here's the link Link Removed . Suggest sending First Class post as spaces are filling up & hope as many Funsters can get in as possible as the more the merrier :)

scottie

Free Member
Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
Thanks everyone, found link, posting in the morning. Hoping I can secure a place, as have been trying to get to this event for a number of years, but parking proved an issue

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
have u sent it to the right place steve?

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Is it possible to go running on the MTB trail do you know, thanks.

Hi Tucano two,
some of the trails are for both mtb and pedestrians, you can get the guide on Ashton Court MTB website. However, the whole estate has some wonderful runs within (deers also) but local is Clifton downs that have lots of runners around.
Regards
Trikeman.

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
sent ours first class last week

Hi Mitzimad,
just popped round Terry's - not in today. If you have not recieved anything (check your spam/junk) this weekend then pm me and i will sort it this end.
Regards,

Trikeman.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back