Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Hi. Just looking at booking for the Malvern Motorhome show. Many from this club attend?

OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Well that's all booked our first meeting in our Motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
You did put on your Warners form that you want to camp in the Motorhome Fun area, it has to be specified when booking. (y)
No I mentioned Motorhome fun to get discount. Should I try to contact someone?

Upvote 0

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just confirm with them that you are with Fun and you asked about the discount and you want to camp with Fun because if you don't have fun on your ticket they are quite strict and won't let you camp with Fun, sort it out handy as last year at Malvern the Fun Places were filled about 150 I think .

Reactions: Jim
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
Carol just checked Confirmation Email and it says camping area Motorhome fun. So hopefully all is good. Got to be with you guys as we are new and will probably need help lol

Upvote 0
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
we are new and will probably need help lol
You'll need help getting home afterwards if this is your first FUN rally. :D:D
In fact you will probably need help just to get back to the van on the first night. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But that's what's so great about Funsters - there is always someone willing to help. (y) Sometimes the ratio of those needing help to those still in a position to give it gets a bit problematic, but judging by the numbers up & ready for coffee & bacon rolls on Sunday morning, the recovery rate is pretty good. Some do just want the coffee though. :sick:

But be careful - at least one person wandered into the show proper just to buy a gas bottle & came back having ordered a new van! :eek::eek:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mark5204

Mark5204

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
You'll need help getting home afterwards if this is your first FUN rally. :D:D
In fact you will probably need help just to get back to the van on the first night. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But that's what's so great about Funsters - there is always someone willing to help. (y) Sometimes the ratio of those needing help to those still in a position to give it gets a bit problematic, but judging by the numbers up & ready for coffee & bacon rolls on Sunday morning, the recovery rate is pretty good. Some do just want the coffee though. :sick:

But be careful - at least one person wandered into the show proper just to buy a gas bottle & came back having ordered a new van! :eek::eek:

Really looking forward to our first meeting. Just bought our first MH so we will probably end up being the entertainment lol.

Upvote 0

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Why not have a look at the Events Diary and see if anything there takes your fancy? Then you won't have to wait until Malvern to meet us? Plenty of weekends.

Upvote 0

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Mark, click on the link under my signature for the rally at Easter see what you think (y)

Upvote 0
Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Hi, Mark I am the same as you new van. Orderd at the NEC 15th October 2014. Collect the10th July. New member also but we are also going to the Norfolk do. So I will be an old hand by the time I meet you at the Malvern show.

Upvote 0

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
As we live near to Malvern we wont be booking to stay over we will travel the short distance on the day.. So will you lot be in one area ? Would be nice to pop along and say hello and put a few names to faces !

Upvote 0

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
The Funsters will have their own dedicated camping area, Warners marshals will be able to direct you to it.
Jim should have the MotorhomeFun hospitality gazebo set up in the showground. This is always a good meeting place for a coffee and a chat with your fellow Funsters.
Brisey.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back